We know you can’t get enough of the Riot Games’ universe! So this time around Paytm First Games presents India’s first Legends of Runeterra Tournament where Rs. 2,20,000 prize pool is up for grabs.
The exciting tournament will follow single elimination Best of 1 format till Top 32 after which Best Of 3 format will be used till the Finals. One thing about the format for Semi-Finals is that it will be a double elimination i.e. a player ceases to be eligible to win the tournament upon having lost two matches in this stage.
Hey, keep these following things in mind while you’re trying to face off your opponent in dynamic, alternating combat full of opportunities:
- From the Top 32 round onwards, players have to submit their decks at a deck building website, for example: https://decksofruneterra.com/decks/build
- Each player submits 2 decks and will continue to use only those till the Top 4 stage.
- A player can swap his/her deck at the end of a game.
- A player cannot use a deck once he/she has won a game with it.
- A player are not allowed to have the same region in multiple decks
- Top 4 stage onwards – Refresh decks – 3 Deck submissions. Each player can ban 1 deck every match.
Are you now itching to be part of the tournament? Register between 14th to 22nd August 2020 and get ready to outwit your opponent now. With more than 2048 registrations, you have an exciting chance to play with the best and become a legend.
Register here: https://m.paytm.me/lor