Here are the important secret fantasy cricket tips that you can use to create a better team in the Paytm First Games fantasy cricket league and increase your chances of winnings.
1. Understand the Pitch Performance – Pitch plays a vital role while creating your team always choose the players as per the pitch conditions. A batting-friendly pitch offers more runs so always go for the more top-order batsman, the same way a bowling friendly pitch will offer more bounce and wickets so always go for more fast bowlers and good technical batsman. Check the full article on Pitch Conditions.
2. Understand the Points System – Before creating your team you should understand how the points system work in fantasy cricket. Which players can give you more points and which players can give you the additional bonus points. Check the full article on the Points system.
3. Checking Your Team after the Lineup Announcement – Toss and lineup announcement plays a huge role in your fantasy team you need to always check your team once the lineups are announced so that you can make the necessary changes to your Paytm First Games fantasy team. Check the full article on the importance of Toss & Lineups.
4. Doing Post Match Research about the Match – Injury updates about players are supremely important in guiding you to pick the right playing XI. Similarly, if there is a change in the batting position of a player, you should be aware of it as the key to winning big is by choosing the perfect players. You can check the experts predictions, Match previews, to know about the latest and team strategies.
5. Selecting Top Order Batsman – You should always select at least 2 players from the top 4 batsmen. As they are the one’s who’ll make most of the runs.
6. Pick All-rounders who bat at top 5 and chip in 2-3 overs spell. You can even make these players as your captain and vice-captain as they can contribute both from bat and bowl
7. Try selecting top order wicket-keepers – Players like Uthappa, Sanju Samson, Parthiv Patel). They not only bat at the top but do fetch you point for fielding (there is more probability that a keeper would be involved in catches and run-outs)
8. Hedge your team by selecting the most popular players – By doing so, even if such players fail, it hardly makes a difference in your fantasy rank as they are in everybody’s team. But if you didn’t pick these players and if they play a big inning then you have no chance of winning.
9. Calculate the investment made – You should always calculate your investments, so should not put all the money in a single match or a big league, rather than always put money on multiple small leagues to increase your profits. Aways invest and start with less and then after becoming an expert go for big. eg. Instead of playing a single league of Rs.500 you should play 5 leagues of Rs.100, even if you lose 2 of out 5 leagues you’ll end up making a profit from the match.
10. Class Player Not In Form – Choose at least one class player who has not been clicking for the last 2-3 matches. This will make your team different from other players and more often than not such players do click and will give you a good number of points.
11. Chose Your Captain & Vice-Captain Wisely – Choosing Captain and Vice-Captain are important and also crucial cause they both give you more points. Captain gets 2X points of the total points scored and Vice-Captain gets 1.5X points. Choose a player who you think can be a crucial game-changer in the matches or a stable player.