One of the most important and basic rules for winning in Fantasy Cricket is understanding the Points system.
Points work differently for all the formats. (T10, IPL T20, ODI, Test)
Let’s understand the Fantasy points system in detail.
Points are awarded for below set of events
- Batsman scoring a run
- Bowler taking a wicket
- Fielder taking a catch
- W/K taking a catch or stumps
Apart from the above set of events Bonus points are awarded in below circumstances
- Batsman scoring a boundary (Six or Four)
- Batsman reaching a milestone runs as per the format of the game. (30 runs, 50 runs, 100 runs)
- Bowler taking a minimum number of wickets as per the format of the game. (3 wickets, 5 wickets)
- An economy rate of the bowler
- Maiden over bowled by a bowler
There are various events when negative points are also awarded.
- Batsman getting out on a duck. (0 runs)
- An economy rate of the batsman less than the defined criteria as per the format of the game.
- An economy rate of the bowler more than the defined criteria as per the format of the game.
Points System For IPL T20 Match –